Retake, Reschedule & Cancellation Policies
Cancellations and No-Shows
We classify cancellations in two types depending on whether you give us at least 4 days’ notice:
- Timely Cancellations. We will process a full refund of enrollment fees as long as you give us at least 4 days’ (96 hours) notice of the cancellation before the class start time.
- Late Cancellations. If you notify us within fewer than 96 hours, we do not offer refunds, but you would still qualify for a “late-reschedule” under the terms below. That said, we do not penalize for “accidental enrollments”: cancellations made within 2 hours of initial enrollment, even if the class is schedule to begin within 96 hours.
- No-Shows and Tech Failures. If you try to attend on time but you have technical problems (mic/video, etc.), or if you do not show up to a scheduled class, then we consider this a “late reschedule,” with the attendant policy defined below.
Similar to cancellations, we classify reschedules into two categories depending on timeliness.
- Timely Reschedules. If you notify us, with at least 96 hours’ notice, of your intent to reschedule to a different class we are happy to oblige.
- Late Reschedules. If, on the other hand, you give us less than the 96 hours’ notice before the class start time, then:
- We still allow a reschedule to a different date, but we shift the onus to you of re-enrolling: you must let us know on the day before the class you’d like to take, and we would re-enroll you in that class on a space-available basis. The reason for most reschedules is that high-priority items pop up on your calendar that interfere with taking one of our classes; by asking you to re-register with only a little time until the class, it reduces the likelihood of new tasks popping up before the class.
- We do not offer refunds
- We only allow one late-reschedule. If you late-reschedule a second time, you must re-enroll in the class at a 50% discount, or forfeit the enrollment funds.
You may transfer your registration in a scheduled class to anyone else. We sometimes allow the transfer of enrollment funds to a different class, but we don’t guarantee it. In either case, start by contacting us.